|Canon t3i vs Nikon D3200|
Canon EOS 600D rebel T3i Pros and Cons
|Canon Rebel T3i (600D)|
Pros:Canon t3i (18 MP) have a variable angle screen (it is useful while taking videos), and it provide a good image/video quality, and its have a fast auto focus with viewfinder.
Cons:Canon EOS 600D Rebel T3i have a slow video auto focus, and while recording videos its internal mic will pick up focus noise, without forget that Canon T3i price is little high than its competitor Nikon D3200.
Buy Canon T3i (600D) 18-55 lens [FREE shipping & 5% OFF mean you SAVE $32.08].
Nikon D3200 Pros and Cons:
|Nikon D3200 18-55mm|
Pros:Nikon D3200 is a camera with (24 MP) and a large sensor compared to the previous camera Canon T3i, that’s what allow the D3200 to Performs well and delivers great images especially in high ISOs.
Nikon D3200 have a Guide Mode for beginners that’s what make it an easy to use camera, and the best entry level DSLR for beginners.
Cons:Nikon D3200 have a fixed LCD screen (not flexible while taking videos) and Small pentamirror viewfinder, and No built-in AF motor so you can't auto-focus with non AF-S lenses (Meaning: the camera body have no Autofocus Motor, so the Lens that you buy need to have an Inbuilt autofocus motor for you can zoom automatically, and if you buy lenses without AF-S you will need to zoom manually - Read: Nikon D3200 Compatible lenses Bible.).
Last cons is that you can see some Slight blue cast on LCD screen in some lighting conditions.
Buy Nikon D3200 18-55 mm lens [FREE shipping & 16% OFF mean you SAVE $83.00].
Canon T3i vs Nikon D3200 image and video quality
Image quality:See this two photos and compare the Canon T3i VS Nikon D3200 image quality by yourself.
(Woman with orange hair: Nikon D3200) (Woman with brown hair: Canon T3i).
Note: Click in the picture for see the see the image in real Size.
Video quality:Here is two videos, for you can compare the Canon T3i VS Nikon D3200 video quality.
Note: Choose 1080P in YouTube setting for see the videos in the real form.
Summary of Canon T3i VS Nikon D3200Nikon D3200 came in 2012, contain 24MP and a large sensor and fixed LCD screen, while Canon Eos 600D rebel T3i came in 2011, contain 18MP and a rotate screen, so the result of Canon T3i VS Nikon D3200 is that:
- Nikon D3200 is the good camera for you if you are a beginner to DSLR cameras world, and have a low budget and you want to use the camera for take pictures because the D3200 product great Picture with beautiful colors.
- Canon EOS T3i is the good DSLR for you if you are interesting in HDSLR (taking videos using a DSLR camera) because the rotate screen will help you a lot while you recording your videos, also it can product a good image quality.
|Nikon D5200 18-55mm|
Nikon D5200 should be an upgrade from Nikon D3200 or Canon EOS 600D Rebel T3i, this mean that when you learn how to use a basic DSLR go for an advance one for upgrade your skills and your photography work.
Buy Now, The Best Deals
- Buy Canon T3i Best Price [FREE shipping & 5% OFF mean you SAVE $32.08].
- Buy Nikon D3200 Best Bundle contain two lenses for cover all focal length from 18 mm to 200 mm + a Bag [FREE shipping & 36% OFF mean you SAVE $283.00].
- Buy Nikon D5200 Best Bundle [FREE shipping & 47 % OFF mean you SAVE $520.95].